Manufacturing Associate Job Summary:
Duke's Drivers & Logistics is seeking manufacturing workers for local, full-time positions. This material handler role is an immediate-hire opportunity offering competitive weekly pay, 24/7 administrative support, and comprehensive benefits available after 30 days of full-time work. Prior experience in a warehouse is not required.
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Weigh and Blend different materials/ingredients
- Pick and pack orders for shipment
- Work on a manufacturing line inspecting, filling, and labeling products
- Keep warehouse space clean and organized
We are looking for:
- A general labor worker interested in a local, full-time warehouse opportunity
- Hard workers that are comfortable standing all day
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have dependable transportation
To apply please email email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!