Machine Operator Job Summary:
Duke's Drivers & Logistics is seeking a manufacturing professional for a local, full-time opportunity. This machine operator role is a long-term position offering competitive weekly pay, 24/7 administrative support, and eligibility for benefits after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc.) to start a production cycle
- Adjust machine settings as needed
- Inspect parts with precision tools
- Troubleshoot issues that occur during your shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of defective units and maintain activity logs
We are looking for:
- A production operator with prior manufacturing, warehouse, or material handler experience
- A manufacturing professional with a flexible schedule (shift times may be limited)
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!